A specialist manufacturer of precision-designed aged care and hospital equipment, GM Medical is known for its unique ability to create innovative healthcare concepts.
Our medical equipment, which ranges from shower chairs to IV systems, hospital trolleys, tables and more, combines advanced functionality with contemporary appeal.
Produced to optimise operations and maximise value for money, stainless steel GM Medical equipment is reliable, easy to handle, safe, secure and cost-effective.
Offering a virtually endless range of medical equipment, we have products for a diverse range of healthcare departments and service providers. Our product range includes:
- Hospital trolleys for instruments, resuscitation, IV systems set-up, laundry and linen, garments, trays and more
- Shower chairs – including bariatric shower chairs – with a range of arm and push options, seat widths and accessories
- Lithotomy, mayo and operating theatre tables
- Operating theatre equipment, including case and list carts
- General ward equipment, including IV systems and gas cylinder trolleys
- Maternity hospital equipment, including mobile bassinets and baths
- Surgeon stools
- Examination couches and step stools
- Screen systems for consulting rooms
- Blood collection chairs
- ICU flow chart tables (completely customisable, available in a range of colours)
All aged care and hospital equipment can be manufactured to customer specifications. For example, customisation options and add-ons for hospital trolleys include:
- Construction materials
- Colour and finish
- Drawer configuration
- Drop-down writing or keyboard shelves
- Castors and brakes
- Oxygen/IV systems accessories
Specialising in the manufacture and supply of medical equipment for the Australian market, GM Medical can work with you on design and provide advice to ensure that you receive the right product for your application.
Detailed consultation with clients ensures not only that products are manufactured exactly to specification, but also allows us to understand and meet the changing needs of the healthcare market. This information feeds through not only to our designers and manufacturers but all members of the Paragon group, ensuring that products are made and selected company-wide that meet the needs and exceed the expectations of clients.
All products manufactured by GM Medical are designed in accordance with Therapeutic Goods Administration regulations and Australian Standards. Browse the range online, or for more information on GM Medical’s range of hospital equipment, including shower chairs, hospital trolleys and more call 03 9922 0300 or submit an online contact form.