Have an account?
Log in to check out faster.
SUBSCRIBE & GET 10% OFF: Register & Subscribe to our newsletters to receive exclusive offers and latest catalogues. Click here for more info.
Click below to find out more.
The CMS50E Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter is equipped with a function switch, through which the oximeter can be automatically powered off when not in use for more than 5 seconds.
Fully self contained and compact, the finger tip pulse oximeter is the perfect choice for any health care practitioner.
- Integrated with SpO2 probe and processing display module
- Small in volume, light in weight and convenient in carrying
- Operation of the product is simple, low power consumption
- Operation menu for the function setting
- SpO2 value display
- Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
- Pulse waveform display
- The display mode can be changed
- Screen brightness can be changed
- A pulse rate sound indication
- With measured data overruns limits and low-voltage alarm function, the upper/down alarm range is adjustable
- Battery capacity indication
- Low-voltage indication: low-voltage indicator appears before working abnormally which is due to low-voltage, and with alarm function
- With SpO2 value and pulse rate value of storage, the storage data can be uploaded to computers
- Real-time data can be transmitted to computers
- Automatic power off function: when the device is under the state of measuring interface, it will automatically power off within 5 seconds if the finger falls out of probe
Shop Our Top Products