Have an account?
Log in to check out faster.
SUBSCRIBE & GET 10% OFF: Register & Subscribe to our newsletters to receive exclusive offers and latest catalogues. Click here for more info.
Click below to find out more.
Automatic Ankle Brachial Index System
Huntleigh Healthcares Dopplex hand held Doppler has been globally recognised as the product of choice for ABI measurements over the past 25 years. Their knowledge in this field has enabled them to identify difficulties facing clinicians, whilst also working to improve patient throughout, outcomes and comfort.
Based on volume plethysmography technology, which is superior to other automatic systems using the oscillometric method, the ABIlity is able to detect low ankle pressures in as low as 55mmHg and ABIs as low as 0.29 (Lewis, 2014).
The eABI is a PC based unit. As there is no printer on the unit, a USB connection is required to record the results and import the PDF into your Medical software. No External battery is included, so AC power must be maintained to run the unit.
Reasons why you should have the Ability
1. Extremely easy to use and fully automatic;
2. No need to rest patient for 15 mins;
3. Rapid bi-lateral ABI measurement in 3 mins; Doppler based ABI typically takes 30 mins
4. ABI can now be undertaken by healthcare support staff;
5. No need to remove patients socks or tights;
6. Easy to apply 4 cuff system;
7. Automatic interpretation of ABI;
8. Accurate reproducible results;
Supplied with one set of standard cuffs, pack of sleeves, mains cable, usb cable and DR4 software.
2 year warranty
DOES NOT COME WITH A BATTERY.ONLY A POWER CORD. A BATTERY IS NOT REQUIRED
Shop Our Top Products