Have an account?
Log in to check out faster.
SUBSCRIBE & GET 10% OFF: Register & Subscribe to our newsletters to receive exclusive offers and latest catalogues. Click here for more info.
Click below to find out more.
The Liberty Pulse Oximeter provides a simple universal tool for patient monitoring, from spot checks to continuous monitoring. All monitoring data can be transferred to PC for storage, management, review and printing.
The VE-H100B is a hand held Pulse Oximeter for spot check or continuous monitoring that delivers accurate and reliable oxygen saturation and pulse rate measurements for veterinary use.
- Includes VE-SH7 Veterinary Pulse Oximetry Sensor with large clip
- A handheld, easy to use, universal tool for patient monitoring
- Provides a fast and accurate SpO2, pulse rate and pulse strength measurements on patients from neonates to adults.
- Dual work modes – Provides both long term monitoring and spot checks
- Suitable for hospitals, clinical environments and transport
- Long battery life – Up to 48 hours on 4 x AA disposable batteries or 36 hours on Ni-MH - Rechargeable Batteries
- Backlight control and Automatic power shut down can be activated
- Ability to transfer up to 300 hours of SpO2 data to a for storage data management, review or printing
- Ability to review the latest 10 minutes of the trend graph , SpO2 table and pulse rate
- Pitch tone and Audible and visual alarm capability
- Includes silicon protective boot
Shop Our Top Products